Mini Keynotes iPadapalooza #iplza15
Instead of a traditional keynote, 10 speakers were each asked to do a 3 minute talk. Here were the people and the big ideas.
Sketchnote by Meghan Zigmond ~ used with pride and permission!
- Todd Nesloney You Matter.
- George Couros Humanity over Information on the Web.
- Jennie Mageira Failing is important to growing as people.
- Felix Jacomino Get on Twitter.
- Rabbi Michael Cohen The pencil is a mighty tool, the iPad too! (Plus amazingly hand drawn slides).
- me – The life story of Kevin Mitnick, all time hacker, rapped to the tune of Fresh Prince. Hack the classroom.
- Richard Wells Teachers, stop talking.
- James Richardson A creative leader with a vision for change.
- Amy Mayer There is a big difference between compliance and engagement. And, “If your kids ask you for a worksheet you are doing it right.”
- Reshan Richards Knowing That and Knowing How, Learning THAT and Learning HOW ASSESSING THAT or ASSESSING HOW. #QFAT (Qualitative Formative Assessment Tool).
- Rafranz Davis You have to make an effort for equality. Real Change is Intentional.
- Carl Hooker #UndeadLearning Fighting the Zombie apocalypse.